Monday, July 4, 2011

Tasty Butter Milk Pancakes

This is super easy because every thing is 2 of something.



2 cups Buttermilk
(If you don't have butter milk use 2 cups milk and 2TBS of vinegar. This will work for any buttermilk recipe)
 2 TBS Honey
2 TBS Olive Oil
2 eggs (Yolks in the batter, save the whites out to whip up and add later)

2 cups whole grain flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Whip egg whites till stiff and set aside. Mix liquids.  Add dry ingredients. Fold in egg whites

Cook on a griddle at 350.

Enjoy!!

I made some of the strawberry sauce for topping

2 comments:

  1. wow I just ate and that picture is still making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well I did steal that pic offline, but it was a very delicious looking photo (which is why I used it!)

    ReplyDelete